Starting solids with your baby can feel stressful, but it doesn't need to be! Join us for our popular Starting Solids Workshop, so you can feel confident feeding your little one at home.
This 2 hour session led by Carolyn Sinclair, Mother of 2, Heart & Stroke Foundation Instructor & Registered Midwife will cover...
- Signs of Readiness
- 1st Foods & Foods to Avoid
- Spoon Feeding & Baby Led Feeding
- Food Progression & Development in the 1st Year
- Meeting Nutritional Requirements
- Cooking & Preparing Food for Your Baby
- Real Food Demos so you can feel confident preparing and serving food at home
*Plus Awesome door prizes to help you feed your baby!
2 Hour Workshop is $45/Adult *Limited Space Available.